7 Shocking Secrets to a Low Carb Diet
There are many myths in people regarding the low carb diet. In many magazines and news articles this diet is being described as very unhealthy diet as it does not include sufficient amount of fruits and vegetables in this diet. But the secret is that this diet focuses on the nutritious and healthy food and research also proved that reducing the intake of carbohydrates helps lot in reducing the weight. The following are some of the popular myths and the 7 real secrets regarding the low carb diet. This helps you to understand the truths and clears the false beliefs on this diet.
1. The major myth about this diet is that it increases the risk of a heart attack. It is proved that low carb diet has fewer amounts of carbohydrates, triglycerides which increase the risk of a heart attack. Research also showed that even low carb diets which include high amount of animal fats and proteins did not increase the risk of a heart attack.
2. Many people believe that fruits and vegetables are not allowed in this diet as they have high amount carbohydrates. But generally the opposite is true. People who follow this diet consume more fruits and vegetables than usual but they eat lot and lots of vegetables which are less in starch content.
3. The another misconception regarding this diet is that this diet causes kidney diseases as the diet encourages the consumption of high proteins, but the people with kidney diseases are usually advised to consume the foods which are less in protein content. But the truth is that diet does not have proteins more than the acceptable levels.
4. Many believe that people who are into a low carb diet will consume very low amount of carbohydrates or no carbohydrates. But the experts don't agree with this. Actually the people who follow this diet have 45%-60% of the carbohydrates but this varies from person to person depending on the needs of the person.
5. There is a major misconception that Dr. Atkins who invented this diet died by following his own diet. This is completely false. But, in fact he died because of head injuries caused by a fall and the medical reports are mis-reported by some people.
6. Fiber is also a carbohydrate.So most people think that this type of diet has less amount of fiber. But in reality low carb diets have food that is high amount of fiber. Usually the fiber is undigested, so high intake of fiber is encouraged in all low-carb diets.
7. People believe that low carb diets have high amount of protein and the people following this diet have high amount of calcium in the urine and this type of diet reduces the amount of calcium in the bones. But the research proved that this is false. But the truth is that proteins actually protect our bones rather than causing damage to the bones.
If you truly serious about a low carbohydrate diet Instantly Click the link for your FREE low carb diet blocker [http://www.carbblockerpro.com] wish you all the best with your health and wealth.
Tags for `7 Shocking Secrets to a Low Carb Diet`:
low carb diet,low carb,carb diet
Лучшее средство от простатита - прибор "Союз Аполлон". Отзывы, цены, инструкция.
Scypc.org - 7 Shocking Secrets to a Low Carb Diet
More Diets Articles:
Fad Diet Plans - Good Or Bad
Even though they are popular, Fad Diet Plans are stereotyped in a negative light. If they are used b....
Calorie Confusion and the 7 Day Belly Blast Diet Review
What is Calorie Confusion and how does it work in the 7 Day Belly Blast Diet plan? Here is the core ....
Why the Coconut Oil Diet Helps You Lose Weight
Adding coconut oil to your weight loss program can help you trim the pounds, faster and better than ....
© 2017-2018 All rights reserved. SCYPC.org
The Lose Weight Diets
How to lose weight? How to lose weight fast? Atkins diet, Low carb diet, Diet plans, Apple cider vinegar weight loss, Diabetic diet